What is good oral hygiene?
A healthy smile begins at home, and our goal at Rainier Dental Center is to help get you and your family excited about oral hygiene. Good oral hygiene includes those measures you can implement when not at our office to strengthen and protect your smile. Dr. Obiora E. Nkwonta, our friendly dentist, provides comprehensive oral hygiene instructions for all our patients to help you take charge and take care of your smile. Good oral hygiene habits are essential for a lifelong smile.
How do I take care of my teeth?
When you visit our dental office, among some of the recommendations we will make for taking care of your teeth and gums are:
- Proper brushing and flossing techniques
- Recommended dental products, such as toothpastes to use
- Ways to balance your diet and cut back on harmful sugars and acids
- At-home treatments for minor pain
- Information on what to do during a dental emergency
In Seattle, Washington, dental hygiene is an important aspect of dentistry. If you would like to utilize the information available in our office, we encourage you to call and schedule a time to sit down and talk with Dr. Obiora E. Nkwonta. We would be glad to help you and your family with any of your questions or concerns.